Hola hola!!
the good news:
we have some awesome family home evenings this week with the members in the ward!! ohmyheck i love them!! they are all so nice and i love spending time with them!! we also ate some yummy food this week, celebrated Hna Ruano´s birthday, and have been working hard to find new people to teach... because there aren't many people right now...
In regards to the subject line: THE FOOD. OHMYHECK. It has a tendency to hurt my stomach but i like it sooooo asi es...
This week felt like actually 12 years long ohmyheck. This was probably the hardest week of mission :)) but you know there are still lots of things to be grateful for, and there is always something positive, I´m adjusting still. But i know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are there for me. I know that this gospel is true, and I feel the spirit when I get to testify of Them.
I hope you all have a great week, sorry this letter is pretty crappy haha buttt i love you allllll a lot!!
xoxo
hermana wagner
No comments:
Post a Comment