Monday, August 2, 2021

The Lizards Are Good For the Bugs

Holis!!

Okay homies, this week was crazyyyy!! Wow!! But awesome!!
- I got my niña!!! Hermana Martinez!!! Me and Hermana Lopez and having a fun time training her, she's a princess :))
- We had a baptism this week for our friend Camila!!! She just turned 9, it was a good day!!
- I think I got heat exhaustion yesterday, I felt super sick and crashed, but a POSITIVE thing from yesterday!! I FINALLY FINISHED THE BOOK OF MORMON IN SPANISH!!! After 14 mo. as a missionary, WHOOT WHOOT!!
A story I wanted to share:
There is a lady in our ward who is old. She can't come in person to church but we go and visit her and study the Book of Mormon together :)) She is pretty deaf, and can't see really well but when we come over she gets out her large print Libro de Mormon and straps a camping headlamp to her forehead to read with us. As I almost shout the verses as I read I can't help but think of how amazing it is that despite all her excuses this hermana still reads her scriptures!! It makes me think of the scripture in 2 Nefi, "feast upon the words of Christ..., the words of Christ will tell you all things that ye should do".
I love you all!! I hope you all are doing well, safe, healthy, and happy!!
Con mucho amor, saluuUUUUU!!!
Hermana Wagner






No comments:

Post a Comment