Monday, March 22, 2021

Woodland --> Redwoods

¿¿Qué onda folks??
Funny story: We walked over to our appointment with some Jehovah's Witnesses and their 3 year old son punk son with a grill answered the door, stared at us, slammed the door in our face, told his mom we were the police and then looked out the window laughing at us. It's okay though Alex and I are actually totally homies haha :))
This week has actually been crazy! I going to have two new callings, two brand new companions, and I will be moving 284 miles away from Woodland to McKinleyville Eureka! I am going to be follow-up training and being a Sister Training Leader. Kind of crazy! I'm excited but so sad to leave Hermana Sandoval and Giles and the spanish branch. :// It'll be good though.
Something cool I have been learning about this week is how trials are necessary for our eternal progression! 
"the Apostle Paul said that “God … provided some better things for them through their sufferings, for without sufferings they could not be made perfect.” You see, the very nature of God and aim of our earthly existence is happiness, but we cannot become perfect beings of divine joy without experiences that test us, sometimes to our very core." - Holland Jr.
I've been thinking about if spiritually leads to spiritual survival in our trials or if trials lead to spiritual strength. I think that the answer is both, and it all comes down to willingness. Are we willing to trust in God in our hard times? Are we willing to learn and deeper our faith through our trials?
De todos modos, espero que eso tiene sentido jeje, pero los quiero mucho a todos y wish me luck on my 5 hour drive... I'm driving.
Espero que tengan una buena semana! Adiós! 
xoxo
Hermana Wagner 






No comments:

Post a Comment