Monday, March 15, 2021

I Might Be Concussed rn

Hola hola!!
So sorry if this letter makes no sense, I blame it on getting smacked in the head with a volleyball this morning haha!
Highlights of the week though... SUPRISE! Elder Holland (that's right THE Elder Holland the apostle) spoke to all the missionaries in our mission this week over zoom!!! I have been looking forward to it for months:)) it was so cool to hear him speak. He talked to us mostly about being missionaries but one thought I loved that he said was that we need to give it our all and be all in the gospel for the long haul. "This has gotta be forever". We already know who wins and we know what we need to do to be on His team! When we stick to that the blessings will come.
Now that everything is out of order, here are the funny things from this week:
- we bought 6 pints of street strawberries the other day. 100% worth it.
- we got to have dinner with one of my favorite families in the branch yesterday and I have a picture :) we guled a googly eye on their son's forehead with a glue stick.
- my favorite, Julissa is getting baptized soon and she came to church in person with us! Everytime we see her she gets a huge smile on her face. :)) love her!
- we had a bunch of miracle lessons, we are starting to teach a couple and they are so awesome! Full of questions and just want to learn more about Jesus Christ ♡ it's so good!
Anyway, this week rocked! Next week is transfers (dun dun dunnnn) so peace to the out talk to you all later
xoxo
Hermana Wags

Pictures: Holland, fam Rodriquez, Julissa, sunset, creepy cowboy, district








No comments:

Post a Comment