Tuesday, March 30, 2021

300 Days Later...

Hola hola!
300 days ago I started my mission?!?! Crazy! It's been a wild week. I spent about 15 hours driving to and from Santa Rosa (we went down there twice this week). We had 2 hours of church meetings IN PERSON on Sunday! I got to meet a bunch of people here and I love it!!! I got to get to know my comps better and I LOVE them so much!!
McKinleyville Vibe:
Weed, hippie, long hair, surfer, ocean, tiedye vibes :)
Life tip:
The little things, like baking soda, matter. Especially when making cookies.
Challenge:
General conference is coming up!!! My favorite thing is to go into conference with a sticky note of a few questions. I invite you all to go in with some questions and I promise that you will recieve answers!!
Amo a Cristo y amo su evangelio!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner











No comments:

Post a Comment