Monday, April 5, 2021

Hoppy Easter!!

¡Muy buenos días amigos y familia!
¡¡Estoy súper feliz porque la conferencia fue TAN buena!!
Okay first things first, if you didn't watch Conference you gotta. It was so amazing to be able to listen to the Prophet and the leaders of the church and I felt the spirit tan fuerte my friends! When we "diligently seek", or we could say diligently listen to Conference, we "shall find; and the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto [us]" (1 Nefi 10:19)
This week we made eggs for Easter with a family in the ward and their 4 cute cute kids! We drew, dipped, dyed, and colored at least 30 eggs and I got to wear one of their XXXXL painting shirts :) on Saturday I made French toast for all the missionaries in my district, there's about 18 of us, and I was flipping and dipping non-stop! So basically I felt like such a mom this conference, haha!
One thing I love about Easter (besides eating a gallon of chocolate Cadbury eggs) is the plastic eggs. They are so cute, whattheheck, I love the colors and they bring back such good memories... but also they serve as a good reminder to me. They remind me of the true meaning of Easter. Just like the borrowed tomb, they are empty. It reminds me that Christ rose again. Because He was resurrected all mankind will be resurrected and live again! Because of Him there is always someone who knows and is there for us. I'm pretty weak but if I yoke myself to Him, or if I join His team, then He will pull my load. I loved being able to focus more on my Savior this week and the hope and comfort He brings.
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light." (Matt 11:28-30)
I've been thinking a lot about how I can build my relationship with my Savior and not just KNOW about Him but come to KNOW Him. 
¡¡Los quiero mucho mucho y espero que tengan una linda semana!!
Con mucho amor!!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner








No comments:

Post a Comment