Hola hola a todos!!
This week was pretty chill, we have been having a lot more phone call lessons :) kinda funny because Hermana Sandoval and I are pretty sure that people can't tell the difference between our voices over the phone! But we've been having lots of at home time...
Here are some fun things that spiced it up:
- We made banana bread and it was SO GOOD!!! John 6:35
- We got a disco lamp in our apartment!!
- I had abuelita hot chocolate for the first time SO YUMMY!!!
- We randomly learned the word for Shire in language study haha!
- We had some awesome lessons with our friend Angel over the phone and he's progressing so well!
- We got to have dinner with some of my favorite members last night! They have a son named Abinadi and he dressed up as Spiderman and was our live entertainment;)
One really cool scripture I read this week is Alma 19:6, it's about the conversion of King Lamoni. The part I liked says, "the dark veil of unbelief was being cast away from his mind, and the light which did light up his mind, which was the light of the glory of God, which was a marvelous light of his goodness—yea, this light had infused such joy into his soul, the cloud of darkness having been dispelled, and that the light of everlasting life was lit up in his soul"!
This week we got to teach and focus a lot on the Plan of Salvation. God's plan for us really is about having joy and learning! We got to teach to Angel and it went so well! I could see the joy that I brought to him; the clarity and purpose and LIGHT! Right now is kind of a crazy time in a lot of people's lives, so I invite you all to let in the light of the gospel a little more and seek out the light of Jesus Christ. When we do this we can better see things from an eternal perspective and we can truly feel the LOVE, PEACE, and JOY that God is wanting to bless us with!
Los quiero muchísimo! Espero que ustedes tengan una feliz semana! Hagan lo justo. :)
xoxo
Hermana Wagner
Quotes:
"I feel like a homewrecker when I message dudes" - Hna. Wags
"This is your breakout transfer, ya know how people have breakout albums? This is it" -Hna. S
Pictures:
Hey, Disco, Bridge, Bread
No comments:
Post a Comment