Qué tal y'all? :)
I hope you all are doing so so good! This week was super busy but awesome! I got a new companion! Her name is Hermana Sandoval and she is thee best! We get along really well and she is so funny! Also her spanish is awesome and she is a great teacher. What more could I ask for haha! It's going to be an awesome transfer!
Funny story from this week though, for New Years the Garcia-Cervantes Family gave us dinner to go, and thank goodness it was to go! Haha! The second we walked in and Hermana Sandoval saw the food she bumped me...it was shrimp, crab, and clams! She had just told me that day how much seafood makes her sick and I was dying laughing hahaha! We both told Hermana Cervantes thank you and how excited we were (well one of us was ;)) to try her food! Let's just say I had plenty of shrimp those next few days mmmm SO GOOD!
My spiritual thought from this week is about prayer. I love what it says about prayer in the Bible Dictionary (I LOVE the Bible Dictionary), it says,
"As soon as we learn the true relationship in which we stand toward God (namely, God is our Father, and we are His children), then at once prayer becomes natural and instinctive on our part. Many of the so-called difficulties about prayer arise from forgetting this relationship. Prayer is the act by which the will of the Father and the will of the child are brought into correspondence with each other. The object of prayer is not to change the will of God but to secure for ourselves and for others blessings that God is already willing to grant but that are made conditional on our asking for them. Blessings require some work or effort on our part before we can obtain them. Prayer is a form of work and is an appointed means for obtaining the highest of all blessings."
I know it's long but it's SO good. Don't forget to pray! Heavenly Father wants to hear from you and is just waiting to bless you! Los amo muchísimo! Tengan una buena semana!
xoxo
Hermana Wags
Pics: Hermana Sandoval, see food, salad, Pike for AP




No comments:
Post a Comment