Monday, August 31, 2020

The Daily News

MONDAY:
- new companion, hermana tipton 
- Maria's birthday cake dropoff
TUESDAY:
- getting used to new companions
- ran a little with sister ah kuoi and did a good workout!
- made German pancakes for everyone! 
- had my first lesson with hermana tipton it went well I think...
- WE FINISHED THE RICARDI LETTERRRR (spirit, crying, the works)
- had my second lesson with hermana tipton it 
- sister suman made homemade reese's!!!!!!!!!! I can't adequately express how good those were!!!!! 10/10
- we sat outside and it was actually a really nice night :)
WEDNESDAY:
- we went to in and out with esther Jordan (told us a story about her sister having a gun and almost killing her husband)
- met the Bell family who loves missionaries and had us sign their missionary guest book
THURDAY:
- we have a quadpanionship again with hermana suman!
- we got to visit maria in her house!! AND she read her book of mormon all the way to 2 nephi 7!!!!! so proud of herrrr!
- sister cardoza gave us her SUPER good tea and she talked to us about her healing tuning forks like tara haha
- WE ATE SOME BOMB HOMEMADE HAMBURGERS
- psych. we also were given dinner from carmina (a member) sooooo I pounded two dinners..... :) they were super good tacos though
FRIDAY
-district council
-drives
-haha I actually love hermana tipton
SATURDAY 
- had a lesson with brittany
- we went for a nice long walk
- we had to drop our friend hilda :/
SUNDAY
- waffle bar breakfast at the Bagleys ranch, one of their sheep totally biffed it on their slip and slide. lol
- fun Facebook finding time

QUOTES from hna Tipton 
- "it's like sad boy hours for missionaries"
- "I dont want to condem anyone, I'll let them do that themselves"
- "that dress looks like my grandmas curtains but I kinda like it"

No comments:

Post a Comment