¿qué pasa calabazas?
FIRST OF ALL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEW!! YOURE A BALLER Y TE AMO UN MONTÓN!!!
hope you all have had a great week, our week was awesome! the middletown sisters got to go home on tuesday, so our house isn't PACKED like sardines anymore :) we had a busy week with zone and combined district council AND we started teaching TWO new people this week! whoot whoot! their names are nicholas and omar. they're super cool guys and we are super stoked to teach them!
ALSO! YAY! i have two firsts!
first #1: i invited someone to be baptized in spanish!! whaaaaattt lol he just responded and said "mm.. sí" (like duh) and I was like OKAY DOPE
first #2: i got my first lesson from my own Facebook finding!! whoot whoot!! its next sunday so cross your fingers and say some prayers that it goes good! he seems awesome!
to address the subject heading; facebook finding is interesting... haha! but this guy (who is a member from africa) has been messaging me, his last message was, "it's 2 am i'm trying to catch some sleep we chat later ... good night". so anyway i guess you could say things are getting pretty serious. another guy asked if I was training to be a nun, and another told me they just got out of prison after 25 years... wild!!
on a more spiritual note, something I've been thinking about this week is the love our Heavenly Father has for us. it's one of my most favorite things to teach because it encompasses everything. why we're here, what we need to do, and why we have the experiences we have. it's all because God loves us! infinity and perfectly, collectively and individually. HE LOVES YOU. one scripture I love in psalm 147:4 says, "He telleth the number of the stars; He calleth them all by their names." if He knows the stars He most certainly knows you, His child. He knows all you are going through. He's always reaching out to us, we just need to turn to Him.
i hope you all have a great week! les amo mucho! paz fuera amigos!
xoxo
hermana wags
quotes from hermana tipton:
"i'll get engaged at your wedding so all the attention is on me"
"if I looked like kira knightley I DEFINITELY wouldn't be here right now"
"I kind of have a knowledge of toilets *shrugs*"
"was the moon landing a hoax???"
pics: red house + middletown, selfie w tipton, selfie with morgan, when we were late to zone conference because we got stuck in construction



No comments:
Post a Comment