WOAH guys! today is my two month mark! haha cRaZy :)
7 exciting things that happened this week:
-the English speaking sisters and us got brand new 2020 Rav 4s! haha they are sooo niceee!
-we had a quadpanionship for a day haha
-our friend Maria bore her testimony of the Book of Mormon to us in our lesson!!
-we got chick-fil-a in santa rosa :)
-sister ah kuoi and I are writing a song on the uke haha!
-I had The Cake. our relief society president sister johnston legitimately has a super secret family recipe that is known as The Cake and it's biblically good. 10/10
-I met another sister wagner! she's from the ukiah ward and had us over for dinner last night. but she lives in boonville (that's the actual name of that town) so we had to drive forever haha! worth it though, her food was super good!
this week has been great!
this past bit I've been thinking a lot about Jesus Christ, He is the center of our message as missionaries after all! something that I've started doing every day is reading a handful of the scriptures under "Jesus Christ" in the topical guide each night. it has been a powerful experience. it's not that a ton of verses but they are full of truth and help me strength my faith in Christ. something powerful that I've learned is that the Atonement of Jesus Christ isn't just the backup plan for us if we make a mistake. HE IS THE PLAN. He is the only way for us to return to live in the presence of our Father in Heaven.
I love my Savior and I'm so grateful for this opportunity to represent Him. no matter what is happening in our lives I know we can lean on Him and trust in Him. through Him we can find peace, comfort, forgiveness, and love. no matter what.
"Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."
- matt 11:28-30
los amo mucho a todos! tenga un buen semana!
xoxo
hermana wags
red house squad




No comments:
Post a Comment