Monday, August 10, 2020

Fun Facts for the Week

- I got an orange lava lava from the tie dye store in hopland!
- We played ultimate frisbee with all the red house sisters for exercise one morning!!
- we got a three bags of meat and a foot long loaf of American cheese from some members haha
- this family had puppies that were TINY. like little dogs the size of my cupped hands!!!
- I told my SUPER long riddle to the sisters
- I had a strawberry boba drink from "happy donuts" mmmmmm so yummy I actually think I'm addicted
- we had exchanges! it was so fun! sister richardson is from the salt lake valley and clogged and she knows alli rich through that haha!
- we met a sister at a member dinner who loves quilting and her quilts are amazinggggg. I want oneeee!
- I have supperrrr solid tanlines from my rings, watch, bracelet, and (wait for it) CHACOSSSS
- our house it SO HOTT
- we also made our chocolate chip cookies!
- sister ah kuoi braided my hair
- I made some fun drawings
- hermana morgan is an actual CHEF I'll send you her recipe we had for dinner
- my camera transferred my pictures FINALLY so I'll send you a bunch from last week too
- we're going to fort brag today so I won't be on wifi for a while, look it up though it's supposed to be really pretty!










No comments:

Post a Comment