Hola!! Qué onda mis amigos??
Pues lo siento por no escribir la semana pasada jaja perooo noticias:
- Our friend Eunice finally came to church!! It was super cool and we had a really awesome activity. She said she loved the unity of our ward, we have an amazing ward!
- We had lots of rainstorms and thunderstorms, they make us go RUNNING afuera to get our clothes hanging out on the line jaja but i LOVE the thunderstorms
- We went to the dentist for López because her molar is wreaked, which means she was out for a few days... i learned out to make a mediocre almuerzo because López normally cooks jaja
- We went out knocking with Anita and Irwing (Chomin), youth in our ward. While we were walking a dog started barking and freaked out Chowmin, and he just about jumped into my arms Scooby Doo/Shaggy style jaja!
The biggest news is that I'M MOVING!! I move today to Juayua!! I'm getting a new companion and I'm leaving my niña Martínez y Lópecita. :( I'm sad to leave Palmar because I LOVE THIS WARD, and I'm going to miss my companions so much!! But this feels right and I'm exciting!! Look it up, it's beautiful!! I hear there's a huge yellow striped boa constrictor!!
Yesterday was fast and testimony meeting and one of the littles in my ward named Enrique ran up with his papí and in his short testimony he said, "Yo sé que Dios vive". I don't know why but yesterday that hit me and I felt the spirit so strong. We know God lives, He guides this church. He loves, He listens, and responds. When we trust in Him and follow the example of the Savior we are learn, are strengthened, and progress. We talked about temples in Sunday School and I loved that we have to prepare OUR temple, ourselves, by following the pattern of the life of Christ. When we do this we can recieve everything that our living and loving God has prepared for us. I promise that when invite Him into our lives He will answer and guide us. Seek Him!!! <333
Les amooo!!! Espero que tengan una excelente semana, les hablaré cuando estoy en Juayua!!!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment