Monday, September 20, 2021

Estoy Pensando en la Inmortalidad del Cangrejo

Hola buenas!!
Cómo estamos?? Bienvenidos al día número 3 de cuarentena, somos sus presentadoras Hermana Wagner y Hermana Saggeth!!
Yep you read that right (or maybe had the help of Google Translate ;)) we are in quarentine chicos!! 
First of all, this week was actually really good! We had some really cool lessons with our friends and we got to meet some really cool members in our areas! 
The highlights: 
- I hit TWO months in El Salvador!
- We had a Noche de Hogar (Family Home Evening) with our friend Wendy about the Plan of Salvation and it went really well, she is SO smart!
- We went up a different hill this week and visited these two sisters and their 4 kids... it was like herding cats but it was a fun time jajaja
- I met this older couple in our ward, los Ortez. We started our visit as strangers and ended with them feeding us 4 pieces of pan dulce each with hot chocolate while we watched videos of their wedding party a year ago jaja i LOVE them!!
- It was Hermana Saggeth's birthday!! 21 years young ;)
For her birthday the hermana leaders came and visited us. Most areas are super far from eachother so to get from place to place we use members who are taxi drivers... long story short their taxi, Hermano Luna (a homie actually he's awesome) tested positive for COVID later that day, and that's how half the mission got put in a 10 quarentine jajaja!
And then I got kinda sick, but we're okay! Sigo viva :) This week will be interesante to learn how to work virtually... 
Algo chivo!!
In my study I was reading in Mosiah 2 and i LOVE verse 9. I've always thought of it as a "how to prepare to recieve revelation" especially for General Conference or our own personal studies of the scriptures. The scripture says,
"Hearken unto me, and open your ears that ye may hear, and your hearts that ye may understand, and your minds that the mysteries of God may be unfolded to your view." 
God asks us to listen with our ears, our hearts, and our minds... kinda sounds like with all our "heart, might, mind, and strength" (Doctrine and Covenants 4:2)... when we sacrifice a little and humble ourselves we can receive inspiration from our Heavenly Father for our lives!! 
General Conference is pretty close, and I am SO excited!! I invite each of you to think and pray about a question or questions to prepare to bring to General Conference, or even for your personal studies of the scriptures. As we prepare ourselves and set aside time for God He promsies us that His "mysteries...may be unfolded to your view".
I know my Savior lives and love me. I know I have a Heavenly Father who listens and is aware of me. I have felt Their love and guidence this week. I know They love you too! Keep going! You've got this! They're with you 100%!!
Les amo, y queiro que todos tengan una buena semana sin COVID y cuarentena!! Disfruten afuera para mí!!
Saluuu!!
Hermana Wags



No comments:

Post a Comment