Monday, June 7, 2021

I'm One Year!

HooOooola!
Okay coolest thing! We had some HUGE miracles this weekend! We had a lesson with our friend Allen again!! And we got to have TWO lessons with our friend Marco!! Marco only speaks Spanish so it's just me teaching (which is a huge miracle in itself because I'm in an english area!). I was super nervous about it in the beginning of the transfer but it's been so cool to see the Lord work through me. The gift of tongues is real and the gospel is for every person regardless of the language they speak!!
One scripture that really stuck out to me this week was 2 Nephi 31:3. It says, "For my soul delighteth in plainness; for after this manner doth the Lord God work among the children of men. For the Lord God giveth light unto the understanding; for he speaketh unto men according to their language, unto their understanding."
Each person is different, and God knows that. I love this scripture because it teaches us that no matter who we are or where we are at spiritually God knows us perfectly and knows how to speak to each of us, His children. That means that if we seek for understanding with real intent it will be given unto us in a way we can understand.
I love that promise and it gives me so much peace ♡
This last bit has been crazy but super good, sorry this email is kind of all over the place haha love you all though, hope you have a great week!
xoxo
Hermana Wags







No comments:

Post a Comment