¡Hola hola! ¿Qué está pasando?
5 Fun(ny) Things:
- I tried figs for the first time! Very good :))
- an old lady from Spain told me that I look like a "beautiful Jewish girl" jaja
- I got to see my old companion Hna. Giles!!
- we threw a birthday party for one of our friends that we are teaching!!
- Hna. Raezer made me laugh so hard that I leaned out the window and spit out my water all over the side of the car while we were driving XD
This week we did a BUNCH of service, which was awesome! It is so amazing to see how much you can lift someone by serving them and showing genuine love and kindness. We did everything from making dinner, to putting away clothes, to organizing a garage, to pruning bushes.
It makes me think of one of my favorite scriptures, and it's a classic, but it's Mosiah 2:17. "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
This week we also had our Zone Conference and a huge theme that was talked about was recommitting ourselves to the Lord's work. One of the invitations they gave was to re-write our acceptance letter to our mission call! It was a really special experience to be able to re-write, with what I know and feel now, why I want to be on a mission. I LOVE MY MISSION. It's really hard, and it's the best. That is because I get to focus on serving others (serving God) and I have the opportunity to be an instrument in His hands and to lift others.
So if you're thinking about serving a mission, just do it. D&C 4:3 :)
¡Les quiero un montón! ¡Qué tengan una buena semana y qué les vayan bien!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner
No comments:
Post a Comment