Buenas!
My week in haikus:
My comps stepped in poop
So we were quite late that day
Ha ha it smelt bad.
Zumba with Hampton
I used my 80s leggings
Mickey Mouse rainbows.
Mmm yummy sushi!
And lots of other good food
German chocolate cake :)
We had some really cool lessons this week and some cool experiences. We invited Carole to pray about if she should be baptized and if what we are teaching is true. During our lesson the spirit was so strong and we said, "Carole how do you feel?" And she said "I feel like I'm gonna say that prayer". Keep praying for Carole!!
One thing I was thinking a lot about this week was "encountering God" in our everyday life, or using our spiritual eyes to see how He is deeply involved in our lives. Each day we make choices that spiritually bring us closer or take us farther away from Him. Sometimes it's too steps forward and one step back but God cares more about our direction then how fast we go. So, like President Nelson says, we can start today. Little by little. :))
Los quiero mucho ♡
xoxo
Hermana Wags
No comments:
Post a Comment