Hola! Qué onda?
I'm gonna just drop the highlights sorry I have -12 desire to write, but this week was crazy!
- we went to the Trinidad state beach for finding this week and for today, we went on a beach hike and got some yummy clam chowder!
- we did this gnarly service project on Saturday. One of the members up there just moved into a house where the previous owners were pretty much hoarders... but they barried everything in their backyard...and so we just purged the entire place, it was so gross haha I'm pretty sure I found some new species of bugs in there that have yet to be discovered, along with a 12 pack of glue, yard, old books, dishware, and bedding. Full on treasure hunt haha it was actually why fun :))
- I gotta watch the end of the Jazz and Lakers game at the house of one of the guys we were teaching, we turned it off right as they tied at the end!! Who won???!
- also we saw some dogs driving a car
Lots of stuff went down and it was kind of exhausting but through it all I've been so happy! I love being a missionary! There's something good in every day, always a reason to smile. God is very involved in the little day to day things of our lives if we look.
Something cool this week was that a few of our friends came to church! One of my friends brought HIS friends (a family of 4) to church!! It was so cool! When there is something that brings us joy people want to share it. Something I love about church is that the spirit tells each person what they need to hear :) so if we listen God will guide us.
De todos modos, los quiero mucho! Adiós!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner
No comments:
Post a Comment