Buenas!
Highlights:
- *snip snip* Hermana Sandoval cut my hair jajaja
- we had exchanges with the hermanas in Dixon so we got to sleep over there and do missionary work there for a day
- we had some awesome lessons!!!
- Hermana Giles keeps making cookies at 9:30 and I am getting enough sugar in my diet so don't worry
- two missionaries from my district went to their original assignments!! I was sad to say bye but really happy for them ♡
- our friend Freddy came to church with us!!!
- And last but not least!!! CÉSAR GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! And I got to go!!!! WHAT?! So so cool!!!!
César is the first person that I've taught that has gotten baptized :) it was so cool! We drove an hour to get there and I got to play the piano at his baptism (shout out to McKayla for teaching me piano haha) but yeah it was a really cool day. His life has done a 180 and the gospel has given him a light and happiness that he didn't have before. I am so glad I got to teach him!!!
After César's baptism we joked with him and said "okay now you're totally clean and perfect so don't make any mistakes otherwise... yikes!" We laughed but then we got to testify that baptism is not the end goal, it's the beginning!! We are going to make mistakes and mess up... but that's why we have Jesus Christ. Through Him we can repent and change, the coolest thing!!! He's not just Plan B, He is the only plan, the only way we can return to live with our Father in Heaven and our families for eternity!! So grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and for the knowledge I get to share with people here in California!! I love the gospel and I love my Savior Jesus Christ!!
Les quiero mucho :) gracias por leer :) Adiós!!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner
No comments:
Post a Comment