Monday, November 23, 2020

Maple Donuts + Polaroid Pics

Hola hola amigos! Feliz día de gracias esta semana! 

This week has been SÚPER awesome! We had some good lessons met some new peeps. One of our friends, Freddy, watched President Nelson's message with us and then changed his profile picture on FB to #DaGracias!! What?! Awesomeness! We also  met a new lady named Anita who is really nice. Also we got donuts, found a fun old Polaroid at the church, and had fun with the zone at our combined district council. Solid week :)

A funny story from this week: so we picked up dinner from President Adam and his wife instead of getting it up from
Hermana Perez. Normally just one companionship picks it up and then we (us and the other Spanish elders) eat together at the church but when the elders brought the food back and were unpacking it we realized there was NOT enough for 6 of us.... so awkward! We didn't know if we she had more food for us or if this was it and we were so scared to ask... hahaha! We ended up just going to their house 45 minutes late and praying that she would have more food. Haha she did (she didnt know we ate together) and we had plenty of food but sad story: I accidentally dumped a ton of salad and dressing all over myself at dinner haha... 10/10.

This week I was thinking a lot about the blessing we have of a living prophet on the earth. We were able to watch President Nelson's video with our zone when it came out and the two other times with some of our friends! I seriously felt the spirit in surround sound every time I watch that video. President Nelson is a prophet, I can promise you that. But I loved the things he said about giving thanks! I know I have seen in my life when I give thanks and search for the hand of God in my life I can find it. He is always there and He is wanting us to take the right steps so we can return to Him. When we follow the prophet's council and give thanks for the things we have we begin to broaden our perspective and sharpen our focus on our Savior Jesus Christ. As we center our lives on Him and do the things he taught we will be blessed with peace, hope, comfort, and light.

I'm so grateful for a living prophet and for the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. I invite you to follow the council we have received and GIVE THANKS and then see all the blessings that come! Hasta luego! Tenga una buena semana! 

xoxo
Hermana Wagner 

Pictures: Polaroid, the gals, studies, pretty








No comments:

Post a Comment