Hola hola todos!
Solo quiero decir hola a mi primo Garrett porque él es lo mejor y le amo y le extraño ;) Te amo G$ y también quiero decir feliz cumpleaños a mi mamá esta semana, ella es lo mejor mamá en el mundo!
This week was busy! We got to have a mission tour (over zoom) with Elder Whiting of the 70 for the first half of the week. He is so awesome and our district (5 companionships) was the one he chose to sit in on and have a district council with haha :)) it went really well though and I learned a lot from him.
We also got to have Thanksgiving dinner with a member family called the Garcia's. They are so awesome! I felt like I was going to explode with all the food they fed me though haha! But we ate with them and the Spanish elders at their house. After dinner we played a card game which was SO FUN! Elder Richards won almost every time but he's only been out a transfer and he couldn't understand anything they were saying to him; barely understood the rules of the game! He's a trooper though, also it's so weird how the language clicks after a bit (Gift of Tongues is for realzies). They kept telling him that in Mexico they say that if you have luck in cards you won't have luck in love, the rest of us were DYING, he would just respond with a laugh and a confused "sí?" Haha! Good times ;))
This week I've been thinking a lot about Alma 34:38, it says, "live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which he doth bestow upon you". We have so many blessings all around us! By following the Prophet's council to give thanks in our prayers I have seen his promise fulfilled. As we look for things to be grateful for we can more easily see God's hand in our lives. Keep looking for the good!
Y espero que ustedes tengan una feliz semana! Les amo!
xoxo
Hermana Wags
Pictures: día de acción de gracias, my comps, the graffiti I'm here for



No comments:
Post a Comment