Hola hola todos, espero que todos estén bien!
Also I just wanted to say szeretlek to all my Hungarian friends! ♡ I love and miss you all!
This week has been so busy but so good! We have just been getting to know the branch members and the people that were in the elder's old area that we are now teaching. It's been kinda crazy, I've been completely exhausted by the end of every day so I sleep like a rock. :)
Weird weekly highlights: a member told us to meet her at the back of this pizza place at 9 pm yesterday and gave us a free pizza! We accidentally left the mission last Monday and went to Sacramento, it's pretty cool there :) There isn't a word for awkward in spanish and we have wayyyyy to many awkward experiences this week so I wish there was a word for that. If any of you know the short movie "the phone call" you understand how it is when we call people over the phone every day haha! So awkward.
A Christ-like attribute I've been studying is faith! I just wanted to share a quick thought I wrote down in my studies: "Faith is power and action. It is the catalyst for miracles. It is the small and simple thing that can bring about great things, but it must be cultivated and sought after for it to grow into a great tree." I want my faith to be like a great tree but I know that won't come unless I get to work! But when we have faith we see miracles.
I loved the talk on Christ-like attributes in conference titled "Becoming Like Him". That talk is so good! I invite you all to read it this week and find a Christ-like attribute you want to focus on. I know as we focus more on Christ and becoming like Him our testimonies will be strengthened and we will become better disciples of our Savior.
Les amo mucho! Hasta luego! Tenga una buena semana!
xoxo
Hermana Wagner



No comments:
Post a Comment