hola hola! cómo están?? espero que todos estén bien :)
wow this week ZOOMED by! and fun fact: I'm getting transferred to woodland! I'm sad to leave the red house and hermana tipton and morgan but I get to be in a spanish branch!! i'm really excited!
remember that latina lady who unexpectedly fed us dinner that one time and we ended up eating TWO really big dinners? yeah? well...we didn't learn from our mistake...and the same thing happened this week haha!! we we had hotdogs de Sonora (aka hotdogs wrapped in bacon!!) from her and some reallllllyyyyy good leftovers from this place called Taste of Nepal in ukiah (if you ever make it out to ukiah do yourself a favor and get the butter chicken curry). so that was a good time haha sorry mom, I really do just talk about food haha!
one of our new lessons this week was from this guy I found on facebook who's actually a spanish radio host for a station in ukiah. we called him to have a lesson and hermana tipton choked on her water and had to leave the room for a minute she was laughing so hard! HIS VOICE WAS SO LOW. ohmyheck I was so surprised, but hey he really does have a voice for radio ;) but when we called him he told us he's actually been taught before and he's read some of the book of mormon and wants to learn more! that was super cool and I'm really excited for him. it is such a testimony builder to me that this IS the Lord's work and He has people He prepares for us to meet and teach.
I hope you all loved conference! I thought it was awesome! I loved so much about it!! I hope that we all continue to study the talks and council that was given. I dont have a ton of time because I'm going to Woodland so I'll leave you all with a scripture from John 4:13-14. here Jesus is talking with the woman at the well when he says, "Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life." if you didn't listen to conference, LISTEN TO IT.
espero que ustedes tengan una semana muy buena! les amo mucho! paz fuera!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment