Monday, August 17, 2020

Updates ;)

- the young family lesson was so powerful! the spirit definitely guided that lesson and I was able to lead it out!
- a mom did a handstand in our fhe lesson! (lady used to be a gymnast and went to nationals back in the day)
- I made some random pesto cheese and ham quesadillas dipped in salsa and they were pretty good
- I did this weird foot mask to make my feet baby soft (I'll update you if it worked) also hna. morgan says I might have a type of wart that grows in........
- we did phone call contacting and we got FOUR lessons out of it! that's a new record!!
- listen to "at the table" by josh garrels
- I got mistaken for a jehovah's witness hahaha
- a lady in our ward has a huge sailboat in her backyard that her husband built haha
- the sisters were given an ORIGINAL STAR WARS POSTERRRRR super cool
- dad! I've seen so many jack in the boxes restaurants haha I just think of you for some reason... didn't we talk about those one time?
- my companions force me to talk in our phone call lessons lol it's really hard to understand over the phone so that's the worst but also its good for me haha I just feel dumb sometimes haha
- we had tea and pie at a members home up in the hills (she rich rich) i felt quite british ;)
- we got lost in this farm town part of our area called potter valley (what's new?) and we saw a bunch of cows and a literal herd of elk (probably 30 no joke)
- we met this family who is literally the weasley family from Harry Potter haha! they are so so awesome! I love them!
- hermana miranda burps super loud and its hilarious 
- we helped our neighbors move in! it took like two days but they bought us a bunch of food hehe we unloaded two huge moving trucks and packed one of them haha!
- we had a really good lesson with this couple who has a dog that 17% wolf or something like that
- ZUCCHINI BREAD WITH NUTS. case closed. 
- sister ah kuoi straightened my hair! 







No comments:

Post a Comment