Monday, October 18, 2021

The One Where I Became a Wedding Planner :)

Holissss!!

I learned how to make pupusas this week, we got lost in a laberinto, and went on two long trips to San Salvador and Santa Ana. 

As the title says, we are planning a wedding for our friend Abi!! She the one who lives up the giant hill jaja she is really awesome, and despite lots of challenges she keeps pressing forward. On Sunday she came to church which was actually a miracle. It has been really cool to see the change that has happened with her!! I love Abi!!

Also something funny... I got asked to give a talk in the sacrament meeting... during the sacrament... so I had 10 minutos to give a talk in spanish, ohmyheck!! XD las cosas que pasan en la misión jaja

I don't have much to say but I wanted to share a quote I read this week, "in this Church, we believe in the divine potential of all of God’s children and in our ability to become something more in Christ. In the Lord’s timing, it is not where we start but where we are headed that matters most" ("Becoming More in Christ: The Parable of the Slope" by Elder Gilbert)

Les amo!! Espero que ustedes tengan una buena semana!! <333

xoxo
Hermana Wags




No comments:

Post a Comment