Buenos días estrellitas, la tierra dice hola!
This was a good week! We had exchanges this week with the Hermanas Líderes and it was super fun! I got to go with Hermana Pastul. We also had a ton of Family Home Evenings with the families in our wards and they were so good!
Also!! Conference!! My brain feels like its going to explode with all the spiritual insights, and the Spanish jaja (all 5 sessions in español!! Whoot whoot!!)
One of my favorite parts of conference was the emphasis on how we are not alone. When we exercise faith in our daily actions we open our hearts and lives to our Savior and our Heavenly Father. They fill us with the Holy Ghost to guide us and give us direction so we don't walk in circles.
I loved the quote by Elder Wilcox, "We are not walking to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ, we are walking WITH Them" :))
I love you all and I hope you are enjoying fall porque aquí no hay jaja!! <333
Saluuuu!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment