Monday, July 5, 2021

Baby Octopi for Dinner

Wowzers! Howdy folks!
Highs: the Hmong branch made us a homemade Korean Barbecue which basically was every type of meat you can think of, including salmon, shrimp, pork, beef, steak, tripe, abalone and octopus. SO YUMMY!
We also had an amazing lesson with our friends about the Restoration! The spirit was so strong and looked at us and said, "I believe that happened" SO COOL! It was an awesome lesson! And she told us a story of how her boyfriend was in a really scary situation and going to the hospital and she was panicking. She thought to pray and so she did and felt all her panic and fears go away and she told us that now she knows that that was God answering her prayer through the Holy Ghost! <333 it was awesome to hear her talk about that.
Lows: I packed away all my stuff that I'm sending to Utah that I wont need in El Salvador and I am going to miss California so much! I love my companions, the missionaries, and my friends here and it will be really hard to say goodbye in the middle of the transfer, but I know I am exactly where Heavenly Father needs me to be right now. So not quite a low... this week was a REALLY happy good week!
Quote of the week: “If you are not in the process of becoming the person you want to be, you are automatically engaged in becoming the person you don’t want to be.” - Dale Carnegie
We can't just let life happen to us, we have to live it intentionally! Choose for ourselves, make goals, learn, progress, and recommit to (aka use Christ's Atonement to become better at) following the Savior each day. That is how we become the best version of ourselves, and it's a life long process! It's so awesome! That's the plan!
I'm so grateful for Heavenly Father's perfect plan for us! He loves us and He sent His Son to pave the pathway for us to follow. He is always helping us, always lifting us to higher places. He comes to us where we are but He is not going to leave us there. I love the Savior and I'm so joyful and grateful to be able to represent Him and share the good news of His gospel. 
I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
xoxo
Hermana Wags 






No comments:

Post a Comment