Monday, February 15, 2021

Amor y Amistad ♡

Buenas buenas!!

No tengo ganas para escribir hoy lo siento ... jaja

Highlights:
- WE PUT OUR FRIEND ON DATE!!! WHOOO!!!!  SO EXCITING!!! 28th is his baptism goal!!! Super exciting, he's super sweet and I love him so much!!!
- I got a new companion, Hermana Giles!!! Now we're a trio again!!! She is the coolest. She has red hair, wants to be a mailman, and has cool earrings! I love her so much and it's only been 6.43 days.
- WE HAD CHURCH IN PERSON YESTERDAY!!!! I was so happy and excited hahaha!! I loves seeing a bunch of the branch!!! 21 people were there!!
- we got to eat dinner at one of my favorite members houses, the Rodríguez family! They said they would come to my wedding and I cried, I'm so happy:))))
- also we got to teach a lot of really good lessons and it was awesome! And we got to be with our zone a lot and meet a few new people and they are all super cool!!

Spiritual Thought:
This week I've been thinking a lot about following the spirit. I've had some really cool experiences I've had this week!! One that was super cool was with Maite. We randomly dropped by her house in the most perfect time where she could talk and focus and she was so involved in the lesson! It was awesome! The second after we finished praying she got a phone call she had to take and we left but she has been doing so good, I love her.

"And now, verily, verily, I say unto thee, put your trust in that Spirit which leadeth to do good—yea, to do justly, to walk humbly, to judge righteously; and this is my Spirit. Verily, verily, I say unto you, I will impart unto you of my Spirit, which shall enlighten your mind, which shall fill your soul with joy" (D&C 11:12-13)

Such a good week! Los quiero mucho mucho! Espero que tengan una buena semana!!

xoxo
Hermana Wags

Pics: Zone, Hermanas!! and Valentines




No comments:

Post a Comment