hola homies! guess what??!
fun highlights: we had another beach trip! we got to go to fort bragg for monday and tuesday this week! the air was really clear there and the ocean was so pretty!
lesson highlights: the best part of going to fort bragg was that we got to teach nicolas in person for the first time! we also had some really good in-person lessons with our friends omar and maria! they are all doing really well and i love meeting with them!
food highlights: I had a really good burrito in fort bragg, and sister baguley made us lunch after we harvested and weeded her garden :)
weird things: we got about 6 bags of random food from a couple in our ward because they're moving... so now we have a lot of cereal and back-of-the-cubard stuff haha also!!! we got to go to a weird antique store which was pretty cool
spiritual thought: right now I'm reading in 3 nephi which is kind of a really good part in the book of mormon, go read it! chapter 10 is right before Christ comes down and visits the people in the Americas. after all the noise and chaos ends it says in verse 2, "there was silence." and then after this silence in verse 3, "the people did hear". I love these verses because it gives us the pattern of how we can receive answers and personal revelation for our lives. we need to be quiet and listen for the Holy Ghost. we are constantly surrounded by noise and chaos. but one blessing I have seen from this pandemic is I have more time to be quiet and to listen. I'm still learning and I'm not perfect but I know that if we take time to listen we can receive personal revelation from our Heavenly Father. I invite you to go do it! I promise you if you make time to ponder like the people of nephi did in the Book of Mormon then you will be able to hear Him.
les amo mucho! paz fuera! tenga una buena semana!
xoxo
hermana wags
pictures: morning walk, sister cardoza, the cereal


No comments:
Post a Comment